Help us promote safe, satisfying gynecological and prenatal care to more people! We’re looking for clients and friends to be in photos for our new website, promotional, and advertising materials.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a diverse group of people to help us represent the families and clients who come to The Midwife Center.
– No experience necessary
– Ages 15-65, approximately
– You do not need to be a TMC client. Friends and supporters are welcome.
– Pregnant clients and friends are also welcome.
– If you have a baby, young child or a 15-18 year-old teen you’d like to include in photos, please let us know. We may want to take photos of a parent or caretaker holding a baby or child, interacting with a child, posing with a teen, etc.
– Expect to wear casual attire/street clothes. No special make-up or hair-styling (outside of your usual personal style) is expected.
Saturday, February 11, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Appointments will be every half-hour. Volunteers should expect to be there for 30-45 minutes. TMC staff will be there to help you get relaxed and pose for your photos. We’ll have snacks and music, too!
Photo studio in Etna, just north of Pittsburgh. We’ll email the location info to participants. Studio is on the second floor of a building without an elevator.
Interested in volunteering? Let us know.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.321.6880 ext. 208.