From 2011 to 2014, The Midwife Center had 1,479 deliveries. Of those:
- 87.5% of clients had a vaginal birth
- 80% of clients who attempted a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and labored had a VBAC.
- 12.5% total cesarean section rate, compared to 32.2% nationally*
- 10.9% of first time mothers had a cesarean birth
- 5.7% of clients who came to the birth center in labor had a cesarean birth
- 1.33% had a low birth weight infant, compared to 8% nationally*
Additionally, in 2014, 1.3% of women at TMC had a preterm birth compared to 9.57% nationally.
*National stats are from 2014 only. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)