Join us for a new Prenatal Wellness Group at The Midwife Center!
- Meet with other expecting moms to share ideas about your pregnancy
- Learn new ways to manage stress and worry
- Practice Mindfulness, movement and breathing techniques
- Clarify your communication skills for healthy boundaries
- Discuss ideas about birth location
- Know signs and symptoms of postpartum mood changes
Come and support each other through this life transition! Your participation is encouraged. This group is facilitated by The Midwife Center's Behavioral Health & Wellness Specialist, Jul Bibro-Ruch, LCSW, RYT.
This group is free of charge. At this time, the Prenatal Wellness Group is open to Midwife Center clients only. Please register with the front office at 412.321.6880 to save your space.