Client Service Associate posted 12.30.2019
The Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health promotes wellness by providing exceptional, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy and birthing care in southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center.
Purpose: The Client Service Associate is a full-time, Monday-Friday, daylight position. This client-facing role is designed to deliver exceptional service. The right person can anticipate client needs, is detailed and thorough, positive and warm.
1. 40 hours per week, 8 hours daily, Monday-Friday ·
2. Must be available to rotate closing, mid, and early shifts between 7:00am-7:30pm (current office hours, subject to change as needed)
Compensation: $15 per hour and excellent health/dental/disability/life insurance benefits and vacation/personal/sick time.
1. Demonstrated dedication to women’s health
2. 2+ years professional experience in a client service environment
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Computer proficiency and the ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems
5. Can obtain ACT 33 and 34 clearances
1. Experience in a healthcare office or medical setting
2. Medicial Assistant certification and / or Associate degree
3. Spanish speaking
1. Create a welcoming environment for our clients
2. Client registration and processing
3. Schedule and coordinate appointments
4. Provide information about our services
5. Update client charts and EHR databases
6. Input clinical orders and labs
7. Process payments
8. Prepare and stock exam rooms
9. May perform other duties as needed.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Lucy Powell, L.Powell@midwifecenter.org
The Midwife Center is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women, people of color and LGBTQIA applicants.