Client Service Associate posted 6/21/2019
Purpose: The Client Service Associate is a full-time, Monday-Friday, daylight position. This client-facing role is designed to deliver exceptional service. The right person can anticipate client needs, is detailed and thorough, positive and warm. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health promotes wellness by providing exceptional, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy and birthing care in southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center.
- 40 hours/week, 8 hours daily,
- Office Hours 7:30am -7:30pm Monday thru Friday
- Must be available to rotate closing, mid day and early shifts
Compensation: $15 per hour and excellent health/dental/disability/life insurance benefits and vacation/personal/sick time.
1. Demonstrated dedication to women’s health
2. Medical Assistant certification preferred and/ or Associates degree
3. 2+ years professional experience in a client service environment
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Computer proficiency and the ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems
6. Can obtain ACT 33 and 34 clearances
1. Experience in a healthcare office or medical setting
2. Spanish speaking
1. Create a welcoming environment for our clients
2. Client registration and processing
3. Schedule and coordinate appointments
4. Provide information about our services
5. Update client charts and EHR databases
6. Input clinical orders and labs
7. Process payments
8. Prepare and stock exam rooms
9. If MA trained assist with blood and urine collections for lab
10. May perform other duties as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Midwife Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or belief. We encourage a diversity of candidates to apply for the position.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Lucy Powell, Lead Client Service Associate: L.Powell@midwifecenter.org
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or belief. We encourage a diversity of candidates to apply for the position.