Client Service Associate posted 11.20.2020
Client Service Associate The Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health promotes wellness by providing exceptional, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy, and birthing care in southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center.
Purpose: The Client Service Associate is a full-time, Monday-Friday, daylight position. This client-facing role is designed to deliver exceptional service. The right person can anticipate client needs, is detailed, thorough, positive, and warm.
- 40 hours per week, 8 hours daily, Monday-Friday
- Must be available to rotate closing, mid, and early shifts between 7:00 am-7:30 pm (current office hours, subject to change as needed)
- Demonstrated dedication to women’s health
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency and the ability to use EMR systems
- Can obtain ACT 33 and 34 clearances
- Experience in a healthcare office or medical setting
- Medical Assistant certification and/or Associates degree
- Spanish speaking
- Create a welcoming environment for our clients
- Client registration and processing
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Provide information about our services
- Update client charts and EHR databases
- Input clinical orders and labs
- Process payments
- Prepare and stock exam rooms
- May perform other duties as needed
Excellent health/dental/disability/life insurance benefits and vacation/personal/sick time.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Yvonne Dzurikanin at email@example.com
The Midwife Center is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women, people of color, and LGBTQIA applicants.