Casual RN Staff Position - Job posting 1.8.19
The Midwife Center for Birth & Women's Health is southwestern Pennsylvania's only licensed and accredited freestanding birth center offering primary gynecological care, prenatal care, and childbirth in a warm and supportive birth center environment.
We have an opening for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our team. The casual nurse position will be varied and include:
• Assisting the Certified Nurse Midwife in the intrapartum and postpartum period
• Home visits
• Leading tours of the birth center
• Other duties as appropriate
The position is per diem with no guarantee of hours. A minium of 48 hours per four-week schedule is required; usually four 12-hour on-call shifts. There may be opportunities for more hours. Position will be required to rotate day, night, weekends and holiday shifts.
• At least 2 years maternal/child experience preferred
• Current PA RN license and registration required.
• CPR and NRP certifications preferred.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Cheryl Bradshaw, Nurse Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org