Client Service Manager - posted 5.7.2020
The Midwife Center The Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health promotes wellness by providing exceptional, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy, and birthing care in Southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center.
Purpose: The Client Service Manager is a full-time, Monday-Friday, daylight position. This client-facing role is designed to deliver exceptional service and supervisory skills. The right person can anticipate client needs, is detailed, thorough, positive, and warm.
- Associate’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated dedication to reproductive healthcare
- Professional experience in a medical/healthcare office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, including strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Electronic Health Record systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Ability to obtain required clearances
- 1+ years of management/supervisory experience
- Spanish speaking
- Regular, scheduled work hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week, with availability between 7 am-7:30 pm
- Create a welcoming and positive environment for clients and staff
- Office duties include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Responding to client/staff problems or complaints
- Processing client charts and Electronic Health Record systems
- Coordinating resources for clients
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly ongoing office tasks
- Overseeing front office and client areas
- Management duties include:
- Maintaining a positive work environment where staff feel respected and valued
- Creating Front Office staff schedules and coordinating coverage for call-offs
- Facilitating Front Office staff meetings and managing staff issues as they arise
- Supervise Client Service Associate staff including approving timecards and PTO for Front Office staff
- Manage front office documents, including the Front Office Manual
- Point person for TMC program partners
$17.00 hourly, excellent benefits, and generous paid time off.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Lucy Powell, L.Powell@midwifecenter.org
The Midwife Center is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women, people of color, and LGBTQIA applicants.