On #GivingTuesday - November 27, millions of people across the globe will go online to support the causes they care about. Do you want to make sure individuals and families in the Pittsburgh area have access to safe, affordable care? Make a donation to The Midwife Center on #GivingTuesday - and make it #MidwifeTuesday!
How do I donate on #GivingTuesday?
It's easy! To make a donation, just head to our secure donation page.
Honor the birth of a baby or a loved-one with a personalized, engraved brick. Brick purchases directly support The Midwife Center. Purchase your brick through our page at Polar Engraving.
I'd rather donate now!
Don't want to wait until November 27 to support The Midwife Center? Click here to make a donation right now.
Follow us on Facebook for special #GivingTuesday updates, including information about a generous matching gift from our Board of Directors.
Your donation on or before #GivingTuesday will ensure that individuals and their families have access to:
- Affordable and client-centered primary gynecological services like annual exams, contraceptives, STI testing and more
- Prenatal, birthing, and postpartum care that is personalized to meet the individual's needs
- Behavioral health and wellness services to help with anxiety, depression, past trauma, and other concerns
- Breastfeeding support and postpartum follow-up during the transition into motherhood
- Information and resource counseling, including ways to obtain affordable healthcare and childcare, food assistance, free diapers, and more.
Stay tuned for updates about #GivingTuesday, upcoming Midwife Center events, and more! Sign up for our emails.