Curious about getting your gynecological or pregnancy and childbirth care at a freestanding birth center? You are invited to join us for an open house at The Midwife Center!
Saturday, December 2 from 2:00-4:00pm
Family-friendly and free
Event on Facebook
• See our nature-themed birth suites, appointment rooms, classroom, and recently renovated spaces for our new behavioral health and lab services
• Ask questions about our high safety standards, what it's like to get care with a midwife, comfort options in labor, insurance, and more
• Meet our staff, including our two new midwife fellows, Aya de Chellis, MSN, CNM and Ashley Iverson, MSN, CNM
• Learn about our services including prenatal, childbirth, and postpartum care, primary gynecological care, behavioral health and wellness services, breastfeeding support, and classes
We'll have t-shirts, hoodies, and "A midwife helped me out" onesies and toddler shirts for sale. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Some spaces may be available in the lot behind our building
- Street parking is available
- There is a parking garage at 27th and Railroad
- More details on our Contact page
Birth center photos provided by Brad Quartuccio, Schneider Photography, and Christina Montemurro